OVERVIEWWith this model, we created a creek boat that will behave very well in any situation. The paddler will get the feeling that the DELTA V is taking care of them while on the water. With soft edges, smooth Braaap inspired rocker and a shorter platform, the DELTA V allows the paddler to go anywhere their intended line takes them. The Delta V also features a unique stern “Turbo Booster” design which accelerates the kayak forward when engaged after a drop. Combine this with the nimble and intuitive feel which allows the boat to make difficult maneuvers seem effortless and you have one powerful design. Simply put, this creek boat will have entry level paddlers falling in love with it immediately, and top paddlers choosing it every time they are pushing the boundaries of the sport.
DETAILSThis whitewater kayak definitely lives up to its double meaning name; DELTA V (del·ta vee);
- Literally meaning Change in Velocity - The unique stern Turbo Booster features accelerate the kayak forward after drops using naturally occurring flows.
- Delta waves in sleep correlated with dreaming plus the Roman numeral for five – This boat will have you dreaming about running Class 5 rapids all day.
- Center-line deck peak providing ultra-stability and directional locking when surfacing.
- Side edge in the bow to provide ample foot room for comfort all day on the water.
- Braaap style bow rocker for smooth maneuvering.
- Cockpit area displacement hull design is tried and true with its lineage directly coming from the Jefe Series. Finding the right seat placement for your center of gravity will allow you to spin on a dime and hold your speed.
- Stern features allow for little negative impact from cross current.
- The kick rocker comes from slalom roots to provide controlled speed and agility