The Pat Keller designed creek boat has arrived - The DELTA V
OVERVIEWThe Delta V design comes from two great lineages. We took the soft landing, quick resurfacing, and confidence inspiring influence of our famous Jefe series and blended it with the Braaaps agile rocker profile to allow any paddler to easily negotiate their intended line. The Delta V also features a unique stern “Turbo Booster” which accelerates the kayak forward when engaged after a drop. Combine this with the nimble and intuitive feel that makes difficult maneuvers seem effortless and you have one powerful design. Simply put, this creek boat will have entry level paddlers falling in love with how easy it is to use, and top paddlers choosing it every time they are pushing the boundaries of the sport.
DETAILSThis whitewater kayak definitely lives up to its double meaning name; DELTA V (del·ta vee);
- Literally meaning Change in Velocity - The unique stern Turbo Booster features accelerate the kayak forward after drops using naturally occurring flows.
- Delta waves in sleep correlated with dreaming plus the Roman numeral for five – This boat will have you dreaming about running Class 5 rapids all day.
- Center-line deck peak providing ultra-stability and directional locking when surfacing.
- Side edge in the bow to provide ample foot room for comfort all day on the water.
- Braaap style bow rocker for smooth maneuvering.
- Cockpit area displacement hull design is tried and true with its lineage directly coming from the Jefe Series. Finding the right seat placement for your center of gravity will allow you to spin on a dime and hold your speed.
- Stern features allow for little negative impact from cross current.
- The kick rocker comes from slalom roots to provide controlled speed and agility